|Registration opens||August, 2021|
|Abstract submission opens||August, 2021|
|Abstract submission deadline||February 15th, 2022|
|Notification of acceptance||March 1st, 2022|
|Early registration fee deadline||February 1st, 2022|
The abstracts of the Conference will be published in Neuroepidemiology, published by Karger. The Journal will be edited online and distributed during the conference.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Please submit symbols as words.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Topic.
- Presenting author’s contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
COMPLIANCE & OBLIGATIONS
By submitting an abstract you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- I confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant. Only abstracts of registered participants will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Acceptance or rejection of the abstract and the type of presentation (oral or poster) will be communicated to the e-mail address of the corresponding author by March 1st, 2022 at the latest.